Monday, 2 August 2010

Lovelies , (L)

Idk why i can't insert hearts!):
Uh well, so today went t school as per normal.
After school, straight go home. Prepared and waited fr honey and co.
But, they're taking their own sweet time. Awesome! :D
So, they reached my house around 6pm ? HAHAHA.
Brought them up t my room and played blackshot.
I can effin' tell you, i hate playing blackshot!):
But, fr th sake of my honey, im learning how t play and people scold me noob. wdfzxc !
Kay, tht isnt what i wanna type. Lolol. So yeah, Sam and Ronald stayed till 7 and left fr other place.
Sent them t busstop and waited fr bus w honey. After tht, head back t my house.
Honey stayed till 8 ? I suppose and i forgot . O: HAHAH.
Went down t take thing fr my bloodbrother and headed home.
This will be fr today and i guess(or maybe i wont even bother t) i wont be updating tomorrow. :x
Alright, gotta end my post till here. :D

I (L) 27TH !
Opps, im gonna define th word 'luv'