Sunday, 1 August 2010

Dearest readers , ♥♥♥

I know i've been neglecting my blog.):
I've no time t blog manzxc, rather busy w stuffs.
Alright, more like going out after school. Effin' tired ttmzxc.
My panda eyes are getting bigger and bigger day by day. Aww. O:
Must really do something about it, before my makeup can't even cover up.
Kay, so yeah. Recently kept doing th same thing. - Pool, movie, mahjong. Lepak / shopping.
I enjoyed myself w my awesome friends!(: Luv them ttmzxc. Teehee.
Definitely, luv mydear more. Laughs.
Shall end here, really dont know what t type anymore.

Luv is patient and kind , luv is not jealous or boastful. It's not arrogant or rude. Luv does not insist on its own way, it's not irritable or resentful, it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in th right. Luv bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things.