Wednesday, 2 February 2011


Happy Chinese New Year t all my luvlies and blog readers !(:
After missing fr so long, my blog revived today again.
But soon, I'll let it rot again. Cause I've no time t update my blog.
And, I rarely use comp. So yup ! Anything, contact me thru facebook.
Will get t you asap, once I log in t facebook alright.
Hope you guys collect many Red Packets and ofc a awesome one.
This year will be a better one compared t th past. :D
Today is also Reunion Dinner. Am sure you guys filled up your tummy w good foods right.
As round as fishball alr. HAHAHAH. Alright, I'll end my post here and get t sleep.
So, I'll be energetic tomorrow t collect Red Packets ! Hehehe. Bai !

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in.  A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.  ~Bill Vaughan