Monday, 30 August 2010

Specially fr my dearest! :D

I want t tell you tht, I really enjoyed our first monthsary.
Even through all th ups & downs, we are still able t overcome it.
Not all couples are able t do so. So yeah, I wanna thanks you fr tolerating me all these while.
Tolerating all my nonsense, I'd given you so far. I wanna tell you, you make a good boyf.
I know you dont think you're one, but here im telling you. Thou, you dont keep your promises at times, I understand your difficulties. And, I know tht I kept whining nonstop.
Again and again, those nonsensical stuffs I created fr you, you kept bearing w me.
Just keep t your promises tht you promised me, and i'll be contented a bit ( at least ) :x
I'll keep t my promises too kay, and so far I didnt break any yet. So yeah, better results from you.
And, I'll base on tomorrow (31August) also fr th future.(:
Ofc, there's reasons why we alway fight most of th time. And tht explain why we're in luv. It simply shows tht we care enough t notice th other one screwed up and care enough t mention it to th person so we can fix it.
If we stop fighting it means we stopped caring fr each other, and tht isnt what you want it right.
Also, you dont have t envy other couples. Cause you never know their difficulties behind them.
They can be happy infront of everyone, but we'll never know th truth until we're told.
So, dearest, we need t be contented fr our situation naoz alr.
Let's not allow other couples' actions think tht we're not up t it.(:
Alright, I think im typing composition here. So yeah, it's time fr me t stop typing.
Lastly, me likes you alot kay! (L)

Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.