Thursday, 29 April 2010


Hi people !

19th - 22nd :
School as usual .
After school , headed home straight .
Sounds so no life :x But who gives a shit . O:

23rd :
Didnt attend school . Was damn effing tired to drag myself out of bed .
So , slept till 11plus . Went to prepare , walked over to clinic.
See doctor , pretended abit . Take medicine and mc . Went back home , took my bus pass.
Then , headed to ECP . Was late fr work . Lol . But nevermind .
Rotted outside awhile , soon , Sweetheart came .
Accompanied her to th ladies , changed her uniform . then went back to work .
Rotted inside th shop and surfed internet . Laughs . Like slacking :x
Then went to subway buy lunch , slacked , went out to play th swaveboard then back to shop .
Rotted all th way till 10pm , Sweetheart's parents came already .
Closed shop and left , her dad drove me to Kovan MRT . Then trained home .

24th :
Wokeup in th morning , went to prepare and bused to work .
Reached there at 10plus 11 . Waited fr Sweetheart to reach .
Went to find her and brought my swaveboard back to th shop .
Again , we used comp and surfed internet . But not as slacking as yesterday .
We played th swaveboard hell lotsa of times . Then went to parkway , buy lunch .
Sweated like pig only . Lolol . Ate , rested and play . Like routine only !
Work till 10pm , closed shop and sweetheart's dad drove me to my block and went home .

25th :
Woke up during noon . Prepared and bused to Tampines .
After tht , waited fr bus to Sweetheart's house . Guess what ?! I effing took th wrong bus ! >:
So , poor me gotta walk to a busstop tht got a bus which i can reach her house .
And , my leg was like damn effing pain only ! Endurance . O:
Finally , walked to a busstop tht i can take bus . Took 21 and walked over to her house .
Waited fr her family to get ready , so we went to her dad's car first .
Chatted and stuff , after tht her family members came to th car and off-ed to Holland .
Went to Crystal Jade restaurant . Steamboat and stacks of xiao long bao .
Damn full , until im gonna burst on th spot . Laughs . After tht , walked down and everyone were chatting .
Left around 8plus 9 ? Then , her dad drove me home .

26th - 29th :
After school , went home straight .
Was too lazy to go out .
And on th 27th , had Chinese Oral .
Effing screwed up everything , fucktard !
So i guess , i'll flunk ? Cause basically i spoke english and chinese . Laughs :x
I know my chinese damn cmi . FML .

Dont gossip behind my back , you dont even know me well .
Furthermore , im nobody to you , there's nothing fr you to judge me .
You are not perfect , so am i . Dont think so highly of yourself .
You think you are tht great to judge people ? You hate this and tht person .
Woah , you dont even know who hate you more than you hate them .
Please uh , dont make yourself so famous fr being a gossiping bitch .
I dont effing owe you a living .-.-